The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 2 "The Zodiac Maze" (With English Subtitles) The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 2 "The Zodiac Maze" (With English Subtitles)

Loved it, everything is on point! Yes it looks like Adventure Time but I really don't see a problem with that. Looking forward to see more!

Chara Vs Mettaton NEO Chara Vs Mettaton NEO

Perfect, just perfect. I'm not a big fan of Undertale but this really deserves respect, even from someone who doesn't know nothing about the game. Looks like something you would see in a real anime, great work!

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

*Tries to make a living as an artist*
*Ended up killing myself because of depression*

Very accurate life simulator, 5/5.

deathink responds:

lulz

HOLD IT IN HOLD IT IN

Hey, don't mind these poor reviews, I think this game is fucking hilarious(and chalenging too)!

Distant Glow Distant Glow

Really cool, I like the synths at 1:39. Yeah it could use some variation, but it's not "terrible" as you tagged.

The Dark Net The Dark Net

I dig the aesthetic, I have a soft spot for distorted synths, you know hahaha. The chill breakdown at 1:30 is on point.
However I think you should pay more attention on your overall mixing. Some sounds (like the white noise) is too loud, while some other stuff like the drums have a heavy panning to the right channel. Also the drum section starting at 0:38 have too much reverb in my opinion.

I like the track, it have potential. It just needs some more atention here and there.

The Cat Puked On The Reverb The Cat Puked On The Reverb

I like the kick and the synths you chose, also adding reverb was a good idea. It could use more variation tho, the track has plenty more space for experiments, it is kinda blank at some points. But overal its ok.

The Cherub Brothers ch.0.5 (backcover) The Cherub Brothers ch.0.5 (backcover)

If I had a rock band I would use this in my debut album cover.

Link's definitely a hoarder Link's definitely a hoarder

It's pretty cool man, love the color patette. You should give it a background!

JinnDEvil responds:

Thanks a lot!

Blood Elf Female 2 Blood Elf Female 2

Since you're on that realistic vibe, it would be nice to keep an eye on certain details, like highlights and values (the colors are distiguishable, but they appear to have a close 'light intensity'). Would also be nice to make the background a bit lighter to make the dark armor stand out more.
Speaking about armors, the design looks a bit pointy. It think it would feel a bit uncomfortable for a woman around the side of her breasts. I hope I'm not nitpicking, but remember when it comes to realism, the key for making something convincing is to think about the actual use of it (hope it didn't sound very complicated/weird).

You're on the right track, just try to pay more attention to details and your work will become much better. Good luck!

NinaWard responds:

That's great advice thank you! I try to improve with each one. The requester wanted me to go with dark armour and stormy sky. But I do understand about putting in function as well as form. Getting there hopefully! Highlights and shade still scare me, but I'm getting braver with each painting I hope