The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 2 "The Zodiac Maze" (With English Subtitles) The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 2 "The Zodiac Maze" (With English Subtitles)

Loved it, everything is on point! Yes it looks like Adventure Time but I really don't see a problem with that. Looking forward to see more!

Chara Vs Mettaton NEO Chara Vs Mettaton NEO

Perfect, just perfect. I'm not a big fan of Undertale but this really deserves respect, even from someone who doesn't know nothing about the game. Looks like something you would see in a real anime, great work!

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

*Tries to make a living as an artist*
*Ended up killing myself because of depression*

Very accurate life simulator, 5/5.

deathink responds:

lulz

HOLD IT IN HOLD IT IN

Hey, don't mind these poor reviews, I think this game is fucking hilarious(and chalenging too)!

Distant Glow Distant Glow

Really cool, I like the synths at 1:39. Yeah it could use some variation, but it's not "terrible" as you tagged.

The Dark Net The Dark Net

I dig the aesthetic, I have a soft spot for distorted synths, you know hahaha. The chill breakdown at 1:30 is on point.
However I think you should pay more attention on your overall mixing. Some sounds (like the white noise) is too loud, while some other stuff like the drums have a heavy panning to the right channel. Also the drum section starting at 0:38 have too much reverb in my opinion.

I like the track, it have potential. It just needs some more atention here and there.

The Cat Puked On The Reverb The Cat Puked On The Reverb

I like the kick and the synths you chose, also adding reverb was a good idea. It could use more variation tho, the track has plenty more space for experiments, it is kinda blank at some points. But overal its ok.

BOING! BOING!

Adorable.

Party Beasts Party Beasts

Damn, this is good. I like the angle you choosed.

Owen Owen

Nice line work, looks really smooooth.
Also just a tip, it helps to stand out your character if the background color "lightness" isn't in the same spectrum of the character's (basically light colors for the character, darker colors for the background(but not TOO dark) and vice versa).

GhostGalaxies responds:

Thank You! and that makes a lot of sense too I never really thought about it like that.