All 31 art Reviews

BOING! BOING!

Adorable.

Party Beasts Party Beasts

Damn, this is good. I like the angle you choosed.

Owen Owen

Nice line work, looks really smooooth.
Also just a tip, it helps to stand out your character if the background color "lightness" isn't in the same spectrum of the character's (basically light colors for the character, darker colors for the background(but not TOO dark) and vice versa).

GhostGalaxies responds:

Thank You! and that makes a lot of sense too I never really thought about it like that.

The Cherub Brothers ch.0.5 (backcover) The Cherub Brothers ch.0.5 (backcover)

If I had a rock band I would use this in my debut album cover.

Link's definitely a hoarder Link's definitely a hoarder

It's pretty cool man, love the color patette. You should give it a background!

JinnDEvil responds:

Thanks a lot!

Blood Elf Female 2 Blood Elf Female 2

Since you're on that realistic vibe, it would be nice to keep an eye on certain details, like highlights and values (the colors are distiguishable, but they appear to have a close 'light intensity'). Would also be nice to make the background a bit lighter to make the dark armor stand out more.
Speaking about armors, the design looks a bit pointy. It think it would feel a bit uncomfortable for a woman around the side of her breasts. I hope I'm not nitpicking, but remember when it comes to realism, the key for making something convincing is to think about the actual use of it (hope it didn't sound very complicated/weird).

You're on the right track, just try to pay more attention to details and your work will become much better. Good luck!

NinaWard responds:

That's great advice thank you! I try to improve with each one. The requester wanted me to go with dark armour and stormy sky. But I do understand about putting in function as well as form. Getting there hopefully! Highlights and shade still scare me, but I'm getting braver with each painting I hope

AkiraBenders AkiraBenders

Niiiiiiice pic my man, but now I want this to be an animation so bad. I bet a battle a scene between these two would be hilarious.

Pico Day Mass Attack Pico Day Mass Attack

That's neat! Hominid Kirby went out pretty cool!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Alien Hominid was the game I remembered back in late 2004, a time where my account isn't manifested yet.

Arms Arms

Hey this interesting. I dig that lightning! I only think you should had placed the arms and feet inside the robot, so it would look a bit more convincing that she's controlling it.

wrap up n stay warm wrap up n stay warm

Very cute as always, loved the snowflake detail on her eyes.