Distant Glow Distant Glow

Really cool, I like the synths at 1:39. Yeah it could use some variation, but it's not "terrible" as you tagged.

The Dark Net The Dark Net

I dig the aesthetic, I have a soft spot for distorted synths, you know hahaha. The chill breakdown at 1:30 is on point.
However I think you should pay more attention on your overall mixing. Some sounds (like the white noise) is too loud, while some other stuff like the drums have a heavy panning to the right channel. Also the drum section starting at 0:38 have too much reverb in my opinion.

I like the track, it have potential. It just needs some more atention here and there.

The Cat Puked On The Reverb The Cat Puked On The Reverb

I like the kick and the synths you chose, also adding reverb was a good idea. It could use more variation tho, the track has plenty more space for experiments, it is kinda blank at some points. But overal its ok.

Sunset Haze Sunset Haze

Ooh yeah, I like this track and yes please, make more Jungle DbB.

VisceralSounds responds:

Thank you, I am looking forward to make another one then! Glad you like it. :)

Polarized Polarized

Awesome, loved the atmosphere. I just think the end was too suddent.

Castle (Loop) Castle (Loop)

It's very good to hear new songs with the SEGA Genesis soundfont :D
The song structure is good. I liked the drum progression as a whole. I just think you should try to turn down the volume of some instuments. For example, the arppegio at 0:24 could had been turned down to give emphasis to the solo. Very nice.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thank you for your review. I don't use that soundfont, though. I use VOPM. It's much more accurate and easier on RAM.