All 29 art Reviews

The Cherub Brothers ch.0.5 (backcover) The Cherub Brothers ch.0.5 (backcover)

If I had a rock band I would use this in my debut album cover.

Link's definitely a hoarder Link's definitely a hoarder

It's pretty cool man, love the color patette. You should give it a background!

JinnDEvil responds:

Thanks a lot!

Blood Elf Female 2 Blood Elf Female 2

Since you're on that realistic vibe, it would be nice to keep an eye on certain details, like highlights and values (the colors are distiguishable, but they appear to have a close 'light intensity'). Would also be nice to make the background a bit lighter to make the dark armor stand out more.
Speaking about armors, the design looks a bit pointy. It think it would feel a bit uncomfortable for a woman around the side of her breasts. I hope I'm not nitpicking, but remember when it comes to realism, the key for making something convincing is to think about the actual use of it (hope it didn't sound very complicated/weird).

You're on the right track, just try to pay more attention to details and your work will become much better. Good luck!

NinaWard responds:

That's great advice thank you! I try to improve with each one. The requester wanted me to go with dark armour and stormy sky. But I do understand about putting in function as well as form. Getting there hopefully! Highlights and shade still scare me, but I'm getting braver with each painting I hope

AkiraBenders AkiraBenders

Niiiiiiice pic my man, but now I want this to be an animation so bad. I bet a battle a scene between these two would be hilarious.

Pico Day Mass Attack Pico Day Mass Attack

That's neat! Hominid Kirby went out pretty cool!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Alien Hominid was the game I remembered back in late 2004, a time where my account isn't manifested yet.

Arms Arms

Hey this interesting. I dig that lightning! I only think you should had placed the arms and feet inside the robot, so it would look a bit more convincing that she's controlling it.

wrap up n stay warm wrap up n stay warm

Very cute as always, loved the snowflake detail on her eyes.

Endling Hymn Endling Hymn

The frame and the font makes it look like a cover for a indie rock album. Nice work as always.

Daily Imagination #289 - Mister Knight 2 Daily Imagination #289 - Mister Knight 2

I think it's a bit weird that this guy have a very small shield compared to the axe and the amor he's wearing. I mean, the composition gets a bit weird don't you think? The armor however is really interesting, I like the helmet design a alot.
I would say the ilustration as a whole doesn't seem "polished (take the face as a example)", but I have the feeling this was just a concept, so I'm not good point that.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I think your work is really good. The fact you made over 289 artworks is amazing and I take it as inspiration to my workflow. Congrats!

Arale Commission Arale Commission

Oh man, Dr. Slump is one of my favorite mangas! I loved it, your style just made her extra cute :3